According to the (( Motor Vehicles Insurance (Third Party Risks) Ordinance )) (Cap.272, Laws of Hong Kong), a valid insurance policy in respect of liability for third party risk caused by or arising out of the use of the motor vehicle on a road in compliance with the requirements of such Ordinance must be maintained. Failing to do so is an offence against the law. Having Motor Vehicle Insurance coverage is not only a legal requirement, but it also provides protection against any accidental damage caused to your beloved car.
Third Party Risks Insurance
This protects the car owner’s or the driver’s liability while using the car. It covers third party’s bodily injury, loss of life or property damage. The maximum compensation from this type of policy is HK$100,000,000 for third party’s bodily injury or loss of life, and up to HK$2,000,000 for property damage.
This is the most complete insurance plan for car owners and drivers. This Plan not only includes all the above protection, but also provides
– Coverage for damage to the insured motor vehicle in the event of a crash, fire, theft or other forms of accident.
– Coverage for medical expenses of up to HK$2,000 for any injury of the policy holder, driver or passengers of the insured motor vehicle due to an accident.
The Most Reliable Insurance Services & Comprehensive Protection with Greater Benefits
– Auto Assist 24-Hour Hotline Service*
– No Claim Discount Protection*
– FREE Personal Accident Insurance for One Year*
– More Savings on Premiums
– Unlimited FREE Windscreen & Car Window Cover*
– New for Old Vehicle Replacement without Depreciation*
* Exclusive services and benefits for comprehensive insurance policy holder